KEP Technologies is a family owned, innovative, diversified and international industrial Group.
Based on our three pillars of Innovation, International Presence and Diversification, KEP Technologies has recorded continuous growth. This enables us to respond to the most complex requests across the world.
About us – Our vision
KEP TECHNOLOGIES provides its customers and partners with industrial and technological solutions. For nearly 25 years, our acquired skills have been focused on the construction and implementation of solutions that fully meet customer needs. Continuous improvement of our technological, economic and industrial performance lies at the heart of all we do.
We continue to develop the three pillars that distinguish our Group: Innovation, International Presence and Diversification. These enable us to respond to the most complex demands.
We’ve taken care to preserve the DNA of our middle-sized, family-run company managed by Jean-Pierre Calzaroni, the Group’s Founding Chairman, and his son Sylvain. As a result we benefit from a high level of reactivity and flexibility, while ensuring the long-term sustainability of our activities.
KEP Technologies’ teams stand ready to accompany you on your projects, and to apply all of the Group’s capacities to achieve your goals.
About us – Our history
- Start of production in China (China – KEP Boyuan)
- New Group headquarters (Mougins – Sophia Antipolis)
- Opening of an assembly workshop (Sens)
- Creation of KEP India and KEP Asia (distribution and service subsidiaries)
- KEP Innovation Center opens in Geneva, Switzerland
- Acquisition of SIBI and SOCAM (precision metal work)
- Takeover of APL (Aero Protection Lorraine – surface treatments & paints)
- Creation of KEP Nuclear (nuclear measurements)
- Acquisition of Solex Reima (industrial control solutions)
- Establishment of distribution and service offices in China
- Creation of an industrial site in Morocco
- Acquisition of GMT (complex metal work)
- Creation of the American Subsidiary Setaram Inc
- Acquisition of Setaram (scientifc measurements)
- Acquisition of Collot Technologies (precision mechanics)
- Group creation and acquisition of Acamas (electronic control systems)
Our Global Presence
A globalized approach to markets is part of KEP Technologies Group’s DNA.
To strengthen our proximity to our customers, we have developed local sales sites and support capabilities for our brands across Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), China, Asia Pacific and India, and America.
We also support our customers in their globalization challenges with our industrial presence in Morocco and China.
Our Industrial Capacity
KEP Technologies has developed its industrial capacity by establishing 6 Centers of Excellence in France, Morocco and China, comprising of a surface area of 32,000 m2.
Total built surface: 32 000m2
Quality, Security, Environment
AS / EN 9100
Our particular qualifications
A project, a need or a question?
Do not hesitate to contact our team!